A Sacrifice for the principled gods

I see the knives in my stride, the continuous pricks that imply my guilt in a great crime. A mighty horror, committed by my own hands, staining anything and everything I tough. When I ask what, they recede behind their justifications. My going to college, despite having no alternative within any reasonable reach. My failure to not avoid the vaccination, despite again having no reasonable alternative. How about a third. Not dealing with . despite doing so conspicuously resulting in extreme material and spiritual harm. 

There is an evil in our land, and his name is the the call for sacrifice, because of guilt for unavoidable crimes.

I can promise you nothing but results. He, on the other hand, can promise you anything but results.

And finally, did I know his name.

And they are unavoidable. Because I spent the time I could have been planning a way out neurotically crying about my not doing an irrational exit that wouldn't have ever actually happened.

You ever notice how certain problems are constantly recurring?

1.Morality

2.NoDistract

3.NoFap

4.Sleep

5.Why

I suspect there's a real problem there.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Minimizing self focus for readability, in a self-focused blog.

How do I write, and how do I write well?

MindForger advanced facts